2017 Dixie Chopper BlackHawk - 2454KW
Stock Image: 2250HP Model Shown
Redefine Your Mowing Experience.
The new BlackHawk provides the ultimate mowing experience with superior value, advanced operator controls, commercial grade components, and unmatched performance.
• Foot-Operated OCDC – Our new foot-operated OCDC (operator-controlled discharge chute) allows you to keep your hands on the steering levels while closing the discharge chute on the fly.
• Proven Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FS and Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic engines for trusted reliability and performance.
• V6 Cutting System – Offered in three cutting widths (48", 54", and 60"), the V6 Deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume and produce more vacuum.
• Smoothest Steering – The Parker® HTE series transmissions are compact, quiet, and 15% more efficient than the competition.
• Total Comfort – The high-back, padded, and over-sized bolstered seat hugs your torso for ultimate comfort.
• Peer® Turf Xtreme® Spindles – Maintenance free and constructed of high-strength ductile iron.
- OCDC – Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers
- Hitch Receiver – Class 1 hitch for easier mounting of accessories
- Parker® HTE – Smooth steering and 1000 hour oil change intervals
- PEER® Spindles – Maintenance free with Contamination Exclusion Technology
- 48", 54", and 60" Decks – Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease
- 4 Year Bumper-toBumper Warranty - *up to 500 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FS
- Horsepower: 24
- Displacement: 726cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTE
- Ground speed: 9 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 200 lb.
- Deck size: 54 in.
- Acres/hour: 3.9
- Cutting height: 1 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Foot-operated (standard)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 150 ft. lb.
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5” x 19”
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,257 fpm
- Spindles: 1" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: 7 ga steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 300cca
- Digital display: Tachometer, hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 6.8
- Rear tires: 23 x 10.5-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: 24" high-back adjustable padded seat w/ armrest, suspension springs
- Springer Forks: Optional accessory
- Overall height (rollbar down): 50 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 71 in.
- Overall width (chute down): 69.6”
- Overall width (chute up): 55.4”
- Overall length (rollbar down): 85.8 in.
- Overall length (rollbar up): 81.3 in.
- Weight: 1114
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic Parker® HTE
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 23 x 10.5-12; Front: 13 x 6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type